This pocket sandwich maker is perfect for creating fun crust-less sandwiches for any lunch! Its clever design means that you can create a pocket sandwich from one or two pieces of bread with minimal waste. Simple and easy to use, it is made from BPA free plastic so is good for little hands too.
Use it to create hot or cold pocket sandwiches with almost any filling! Serve cold or pop under the grill to heat through for a delicious toasted sandwich with minimal mess.
How to use:
1. Lay a piece of bread over the white part of the cutter.
2. Place your filling in the middle of the bread. 'Wet' foods such as peanut butter, jam, tuna or egg mayo work particularly well.
3. Place a second piece of bread on top of the first.
4. Place the pink piece of the cutter on top, so that the lock part of it slots into place as shown in the pictures above.
4. Firmly push the pink part of the cutter down so that the sandwich is sealed.
5. Remove the crusts and release the sandwich from the pocket sandwich maker.
NOTE: You can also make a smaller sandwich with just one piece of bread by folding it over as shown in the pictures above. If your bread is a little dry, try warming in the microwave for a few seconds before use.
One two-piece pocket sandwich maker included.