Do you need to pack lunches for your children or yourself? Are you wondering what bento is or have you seen bento boxes and want to have a go at making your own? Are you wondering what lunch boxes are best for bento, which foods to pack in a bento box and how to get started packing lunches? You’ve come to the right place!
I’ve been packing bento lunches daily for my son for nearly 5 years now and I’ve learnt a trick or two along the way! Over the next few months I’ll be sharing everything I know about packing bento lunches and I hope to build this page up as a useful resource for anyone who wants to pack lunches for their children or for themselves.
Want to see some real life examples? Check out our lunch box gallery where you’ll find over 450 of the lunches I’ve packed for my kids!
I’ll be updating this page with links to each new post as I publish them. I’ve also listed the posts that I’ve got planned at present so you can see what is coming up next.
If you have any questions at all and can’t find an answer here, please do comment below and I’ll do my best to get back to you, my aim is to cover all aspects of bento style lunch packing so I really welcome your questions to help me do just that!
Click on the links below to be taken to each blog post, I hope you find them useful! Please note, the links will only become active once each blog post is live.
- What is bento?
- Which lunch box should I buy for bento lunches?
- What foods can I pack in a bento box?
- 140+ Sandwich Filling Ideas
- What makes a healthy balanced lunch?
- How to get started – simple step by step bento lunches
- Bento tools
- Fun food art bento boxes
- How to pack creative lunches without wasting food
- Easy tricks to make fun bento boxes
- Free printable lunchbox notes
- How to plan lunches
- How to use leftovers in packed lunches
- How to keep lunches cool in warm weather
- Freezer recipes for lunch boxes
- Bento for all ages
- Haven’t got time for bento?
Do comment below with any questions, and happy lunch packing!
PS Packing lunches? Come join our friendly Facebook community to share your lunches and pick up new ideas from our members!
Found this useful? Why not save it to Pinterest so you can easily find it again!