Thank you for joining our linky party!
What Kids Eat Wednesday is a weekly linky party for family-friendly food — whether that be an easy recipe that the kids can help out with, a recipe that your family enjoys, creative fun food ideas for kids, cute lunch box ideas, food art or even learning activities using food, we want to see it!
We don’t have many rules, but we ask that you follow proper linky party etiquette by:
- checking out your fellow bloggers’ links
- giving us a shout out or a follow on social media
- linking up a maximum of 3 links per week
- linking back to your host somewhere on your site – you can use our button if you’d like (see below)
In return we’ll
- check out all of your links
- feature our three favourite posts in the next week’s linky
- pin every post linked up to our What Kids Eat Pinterest Board
- do our best to share all of your links on twitter throughout the week
Thank you for joining us, we do love having you pop by each week!
Click here to find the most recent What Kids Eat Wednesday linky!