In honour of the first day of the year of the sheep, I've been on a search for fun sheep themed foods for kids. It turns out that there is an abundance of ideas out there for sheep themed food, in the form of sheep cakes, sheep party food, sheep snacks and of course sheep themed bento lunches, and I've picked out my ten favourites from around the web to share with you today!
2. Sheep Cake Pops from Bakerella - These would be a lovely treat for a childrens party or for Easter!
3. Mini Shepherds Pies from Kitchen Fun with My Two Sons - I know that my boys would love these gorgeous sheep pies!
4. Blackberry Sheep Food Art from Ida Frosk - Make a black sheep with blackberries for a cute breakfast or snack!
5. Vegetable Sheep Snack from Canadian Family - Get the kids eating their veggies with this adorable cauliflower and olive snack!
6. Sheep Cupcakes from Hello Little House - Who wouldn't love one of these cute cupcakes - perfect for both Easter and birthday parties!
7. Sheep Rice Balls from Anna The Red - whether you pop them into a bento lunch or serve them on a plate, these sheep rice balls would make a lovely healthy treat.
10. Cottage Cheese Sheep from Creative Kid Snacks - who could resist this fun and healthy snack!
I hope you've enjoyed all these baa-rilliant sheep themed food ideas! Be sure to follow me on Pinterest for more fun food ideas for children!