This summer we have been absolutely loving watermelon and have found lots of fun ways to serve it so I've gathered ten of my favourite watermelon recipes for kids in one place to share with you.
As I sometimes struggle to keep my boys drinking enough water, I love serving them watermelon as a healthy snack because it's a great sneaky way to keep them hydrated, especially in hot summer weather. With a water content of around 92%, I'm very happy when they wolf it down and come back for more!
My favourite way to serve watermelon is to cut it into sticks and let the kids help themselves but if I have a little more time then these recipes really add to the fun factor. They are all lovely easy recipes and great for so many occasions including summer snacks, desserts, party food and barbecues! I love them because as well as being fun, they are beautifully healthy too.
1. Watermelon Push Pops from Eats Amazing - find the recipe here.
2. Frozen Watermelon Kabobs from Cutting Tiny Bites - find the recipe here.
3. Watermelon Cupcakes from Eats Amazing - find the recipe here.
4. Watermelon Fruit Leather from Domestically Blissful - find the recipe here.
5. Watermelon Pizza from Eats Amazing - find the recipe here.
6. Watermelon Ice from Feeding Finn - find the recipe here.
7. Watermelon Raspberry Smoothie from Eats Amazing - find the recipe here.
8. Watermelon Stars from Emma Owl - find the recipe here.
9. Watermelon Strawberry Ice Pops from Hen Family - find the recipe here.
10. Watermelon Ice Cubes from Eats Amazing - find the recipe here.
Do you and your kids love watermelon too? What's your favourite way to serve it up?
If you enjoyed this collection of delicious recipes, please pin it so you can find it again! For more easy healthy snack ideas and recipes, check out the snack ideas for kids section here on the Eats Amazing blog or pop over and follow my Healthy Snack Ideas Pinterest board for fresh and seasonal inspiration all the year around!